Friday 13 September 2013

Friday nails

Hi!!

Hard to believe it's been a week since my last Friday nails blog post! I'm trying to keep this weekly. Let me know if you like that!

Today I felt like trying something new so I went with this nude color all over my nails and then painted the tips of the three nails this mint green color. A step-up of the classic french manicure.


I never use french manicure stickers to paint my tips, because I just don't like the harsh line they make. And I think it's an additional step so why waste my time if I can make a pretty normal tip without the stickers. 

Both of the nail polishes I used were from Wet n Wild Megalast line which I really enjoy. The nude color is called "Private Viewing" and the mint one is "I Need a Refresh-Mint". Those nail polishes don't chip for quite a while and you only need one coat to get the color to show up.

What color are you wearing on your nails tonight?


No comments: