Monday 28 October 2013

Essence Beauty Beats Winter Collection

Hey guys! 

I'm so excited about this Essence Beauty Beats collection. Not going to lie, I have not tried a ton of Essence products... to be fair, I only have like one eye shadow (Party All Night, great metallic color!), a nail polish and a concealer. But I always swatch their products at the store and they seem pretty good for the price they are!



So the reason I'm excited? This particular collection is called Beauty Beats and yes, they were specially designed for Justin Bieber's tour. I might be a bit too old to fangirl, but I think he's awesome! I went to his concert once, he's such a great entertainer and sings well live too.  I was actually surprised! And have you guys heard his new stuff that he's releasing on iTunes every week? It's called #MusicMondays and I think even if you don't like his mainstream music, you would be surprised by the new stuff he's putting out. But enough about him, we're here for the make-up!

So this is what Essence has to say about this collection:

Beauties and Beliebers listen up! As an official make-up partner, essence will be presenting the trend edition “beauty beats – girls on tour with Justin Bieber” from October to November 2013 for Justin Bieber’s “Believe” tour this year! The products are as unique as the 19 year-old megastar himself and are sure to make the hearts of true fans beat faster. Live on stage, you’ll find cool and practical beauty pieces in grey, light blue, turquoise, purple and coral-pink – for the next concert or for an awesome everyday look! Already highlights of this trend edition: a blush with Justin lyrics and an innovative paper print manicure with images of the musician that can be applied on your nails. Get ready for Bieber fever with essence!



Eyeshadows:

One love! These cool eye shadows guarantee bright eyes with their metallic shimmer in grey, ice blue or purple and the embossed beauty beats lettering is a true must-have for real Bieber fans! 

001 - baby, baby, ohh!

02 - I'm backstage

03 - as long as you love me



2-in-1 Eyliner:

Believe it: the black eyeliner with one slim tip and one broad, slanted tip has an awesome long-lasting texture so you can create lots of fabulous eyeliner looks that Justin is sure to love!


01 - the biggest fan


Lipgloss:

Always a happy song on your lips! These lipglosses make your lips look lovely and irresistible in three trendy shades and are sure to last super long so they’re the perfect companions if you’re heading to a concert!

01 groupie at heart / 02 eenie meenie / 03 I'm backstage
Shimmer powder: 

Shimmer stage! This soft powder creates a subtle all-over glow that’s sure to put the spotlight on any girl with its fine shimmer pigments. Embossed with the term SWAG – one of Bieber’s favorite expressions – the shimmer powder is the ultimate make-up it-piece for the backstage party! 


01 swaaag!
Blush:

Biebs blush! The velvety, soft texture of this blush conjures-up a gorgeous rosé shade on the cheeks of all true Justin fans. The cool embossed lyrics add an extra special touch that turns this blush into a real collector’s item. 

01 groupie at heart

Nail polish: 

Dream and scream All Around The World! The four trendy nail polishes in purple, light blue, coral-pink and turquoise last ultra-long and offer great coverage for gorgeous nails with real star appeal! 

01 baby, baby, ohh / 02 I'm backstage / 03 as long as you love me / 04 groupie at heart

Some of the products have the same names even though they are not the same color... it's a little bit confusing! 


I'm super stoked about this reddish looking blush. Looks like an awesome color for the winter time! And I have nothing like that! And those eye shadows look great, especially knowing that Essence always makes great eye shadows! I'm not as excited about the lipglosses, but that's just me, I don't really like wearing lipgloss... Nail polishes look like nice winter colors as well. Essence knows what they're doing! I'll try out some of these products and let you know how they work. They are supposed to already be in stores now! You know you're a bit crazy about make up when you get so excited about about a new collection, haha!



Have you tried any of these products yet? What are they like? Let me know!








No comments: