Saturday 14 September 2013

FOTD: quick and easy everyday look


This was a super quick and easy make-up look I did this morning.

Products I used:
  1. Almay CC cream in Medium all over my face
  2. Maybelline Eraser Dark Circles concealer in Brightener under the eyes
  3. NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat powder in Natural to set the CC cream and concealer
  4. ELF Studio blush in Mellow Mauve on the top of my cheeks
  5. ELF brow kit in Medium to fill in my brows
  6. Milani eye shadow primer all over the lid
  7. Physicians Formula Matte Collection Quad in Canyon Classics light brown in the crease, cream color to highlight my browbone and all over the lid and dark taupe color on the outer part of the lid to deepen up the look
  8. Catrice black eyeliner a thick line winging it out a little bit 
  9. Maybelline The Falsies mascara
  10. Essence lipstick in In the Nude
and that's it! 


Have a nice Saturday evening everyone!



No comments: