Tuesday 17 September 2013

FOTD + Tutorial: Smokey Green Eye

Hi!

Today I wanted to go with something smokey, but not too dramatic, meaning it's still wearable. And it goes with the fall theme I have going on at the moment.

with flash
no flash
I was trying to focus the whole look about the eyes, so I will not write much about the face make up. It's just everyday face make up look that you can find in any of my previous posts.

Left: Wet n Wild palette in Nude Awakening|Right: Wet n Wild palette in Comfort Zone

Left: with flash | Right: no flash
Left: with flash | Right: no flash, it's a little bit out of focus, sorry!
EYES:
1. Prime your eyes, I used Milani Eyeshadow Primer
2. To get the straight harsh line on the outer corner, use some tape
3. Apply shimmery green eye shadow (1) all over the lid
4. Apply dark brown (2) color on the outer corner, cut in the crease, blend it well bringing it inwards
5. Apply matter brown (3) color in the crease and blend the dark brown shadow with it
6. Apply black liner on the outer part of the lash line and green liner on the inner part, I used Catrice's gel liner in Black and Wet n Wild  Coloricon pencil in Green
7. Remove the tape, now you have a clean line, to make it look softer I applied the green eye shadow (1) along the line
8. Use the same dark brown (2) on the outer part of the lower lash line, and the green shadow (1) on the inner part of the lower lash line connecting it to the dark brown (2)
9. Apply black mascara on your lashes and I also applied a little bit of a green colored mascara on the upper lashes, I used Maybelline's The Rocket and Great Lash in Green with Envy
10. Apply matte cream color (4) on your brow bone to highlight the area

and you're done!


For the lip color I used Wet n Wild lipstickj in Bare it All and Revlon colorburst nude lipgloss.

Eye products I used to create this look

I think this is a great look for going out somewhere at night time or if you love makeup, it can definitely rock this eye look at daytime too! I would :)

Tell me your thoughts, please!


2 comments: