Monday 7 October 2013

My Fall nail polish picks!

Hi! Happy Monday!

Today I'm showing you my fall nail polish picks! It's mainly about the colors, but I do enjoy the quality of each of the polishes too.



For fall, I tend to go a tiny bit darker with my nails, but sometimes I might just wear a bright coral color if I'm in that kind of mood :)



  1. Wet N Wild Megalast in Private Viewing. It's more nude than it looks in the picture. A classic nude color. This is also the only color that took me two coats to get the color it is on the a display.
  2. Wet N Wild Megalast in Through the Grapewine. It's one of the bright colors that still is great for fall.
  3. Milani in Sail Away.  It's a pretty metallic dark blue color.
  4. Boots No.7 Stay Perfect in Highland Mist. Shiny pinky nude color.
  5. Rimmel 60 seconds in Grey Matter.
  6. Orly nail polish. The color of it worn off, sorry! But it's a pretty dark grey color with a ton of shimmer.
  7. Revlon Colorstay in Blue Slate. Nice greyish blue color.
  8. Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor in Here We Come A-Karoling. Nice reflective dark purple.
  9. Orly in Ruby Passion. Beautiful shimmery red that I love to wear any season!
  10. Wet N Wild Megalast in On a Trip. Great liughter purple color.
All of these nail polishes are great quality and I do not see a difference between for example a Wet N Wild nail polish and Orly nail polish. Both stay equally well on the nails as long as you use a great top coat. Seche Vite top coat is a bit pricy, but amazing! My nail polish usually lasts about a week. It might even stay longer without chipping, but I have to re-do them because my nails grow pretty fast.

These are my picks for this Fall season, tell me what color you like wearing the most??


No comments: